Pages


Follow

Jul 20, 2014

Elsy x Mekuate by Cindy Stephanie || Wear the unexpected

My Dear Ladies,


I feel that it has been so loooong that I haven't posted something here... (11 days ).I took time to rest and think about my life, my family and my ambitions... I had a life detox. But now it's okay I feel pretty better.

Lots happening these past days, I went to Paris, met old friends... and also worked with a young talented designer Cindy Stephanie. She made two beautiful outits for me ( Just for me =p ).

Cindy stephanie is a 18 year old - young girl who decided to create her own brand "MEKUATE" in May 2014. She's motivated by passion and love for the fashion since her childhood. She's really talented : she learned to sew by herself without any formation and already participated in two events for presenting her brand in France. Let me show you what she's capable of...


// I Love the details of this shoe: bimaterial croco and suede, gold heel //


// JENNYFER Shirt// MEKUATE Short and Tie// NEW LOOK Purse and Sandal heels// ZWITTER Shades

Make sure to visit the "MEKUATE" facebook page here.


and remember this:
"Expect nothing, and you will never be disappointed"


Photos taken by Cindy Stephanie

No comments: