Pages


Follow

Mar 25, 2015

Bee Wax Edition || Look #2

Bee Wax two-pieces Jumpsuit || H&M Long Blazer || Pimkie Purse || Just Fab heels in " Jaslene"

Hey Beauties, the second look and my favorite of my collaboration with Bee Wax is finally here !!!
I'm so so so happy today I don't know why ! It's probably because of the Spring which is finally showing its first signs in Rouen  :)

I looove each details of this look ! It's is a bit classy and casual at the same time. I couldn't imagine that mixing three different prints will look that good !!! Isn't it ? To be honest, I didn't care about the prints when I wore the outfit, I just let myself carried away by my heart...
.Oh My God  have you seen this blazer ?! H&M is doing better and better ...And these heels with the double ankle strap and the padlock? Don't they remind you of these Tom Ford heels ?  

 I know you have been waiting for this look and I'm very sorry for the delay. I've been very B-U-S-Y these past few days you can't imagine... I'm currently editing this post during my Java lesson, hoping the teacher not catch me hahaha !

 "Remember why you got into it : the passion and the love for it"
xoxo

No comments: