Pages


Follow

Dec 9, 2016

Please, Bring me back to Praia Do Camilo !


And it is already a throwback !
It's been one month and a half that I went to Lagos in Portugal, and I miss everything about this place that I called my little paradise <3 ! Praia Do Camilo is one of the most beautiful beaches of Lagos. If you've read my last post (here), you will notice that praia Dona Ana and praia Do Camilo look pretty similar ... They are very closed, but are separated by one of the huge rocks. Although, praia Do Camilo is a bit smaller and looks very intime.

  It was so sad to be back in Paris with the rain and the cold , I though the winter season already started. Fortunately, I can already feel the Christmas spirit in the city ! The ornaments and the Christmas markets are already installed ! and I can't wait to drink hot wines and eat yummy churros !

I plan to visit Vienna in Austria soon, just for a weekend. Some people told me that it is a Gorgeous city, with a lot of charm. And this argument really made me want to visit ASAP ! :D

What is you next destination or which city would you like to visit ?
---
xoxo

Elsy





No comments: