Pages


Follow

May 12, 2017

Colorful Burano | #ItalianDays


Bongiorno my loves !

If you follow me on Instagram , you should have noticed that I spent the last week in Italy. During my trip, I went to Venice and Burano for one day before going back to Milan. Burano is an a MUST-VISIT when you go to Italy. It is a northern island of the lagoon of Venice known for its lace and its canals lined with brightly colored houses. You guys may know how much I looove colorful walls, they make me feel alive! By the way, Burano reminds me of this look I shot at La rue Cremieux in Paris (here) ... Also, I found out this place by reading and following one of my favorite blogger, Leonie from OhhCouture. I am so happy I got to tick this off my bucket list. I dreamed about this place and I am happy to say that my dream came true !

HOW TO GET TO BURANO ?
Burano is 40 minutes from Venice. The ferry is the main way to get there. It is quite long because it stops by other islands where you can go up and down! But, you can enjoy the view over the Venice Lagoon. It's worth it!


HOW MUCH IS IT THE FERRY TICKET ?
At Venice, you can buy a tour ticket at 20€. With it, you can enjoy a visit of all the islands near Venice with a guide. The visit lasts 5 hours. In my opinion it's quite long but can be very informative. My advice is to take the 24 hours pass, so that you can take the ferry and other local transports anywhere and everywhere you want, hop on and hop off whenever you go, and the most important, you can take time to appreciate your visit, at your own rhythm.

ANYTHING ELSE ?
In my opinion, the best time to visit Burano is during late Spring or during Summer. The weather in Italy was very unpredictable. Most of the time it was raining, and I think I was very lucky to go there on a sunny day.


Hope you will enjoy these visuals, and stay tuned for two more posts to come and some vlogs babaaay !!!

---
xoxo
Elsy

Si vous me suivez sur Instagram, vous avez probablement constaté que j'ai passé une semaine en Italie. Au cours mon voyage, je suis allée à Venise et j'en ai profité pour aller à Burano. Pour la petite histoire, Burano est une île située au Nord de la lagune de Venise, connue principalement pour ses dentelles et ses canaux bordés de maisons vivement colorées. Vous savez à quel point j'adore les murs colorés ! D'ailleurs, Burano m'a fait pensé à cet article que j'ai shooté en Novembre à la rue Crémieux, à Paris (ici) ...J'ai découvert Burano via le blog de Leonie, OhhCouture (qui est d'ailleurs l'un de ceux que je lis régulièrement et que j'aime beaucoup). Y aller était un peu comme un rêve pour moi, et je suis bien heureuse d'avoir pu le réaliser !

COMMENT SE RENDRE A BURANO ?
Le moyen le plus facile de s'y rendre est d'emprunter le ferry. Le trajet est assez long car Burano est situé à 40 minutes de Venise, mais je vous assure que la vue sur la Lagune de Venise durant le trajet vaut largement le coup !

COMBIEN COÛTE LE TICKET DE FERRY ?
A Venise, vous pouvez acheter un ticket de visite guidée qui coûte 
20€. Il vous permet de visiter toutes les îles autour de Venise, à l'aide d'un guide. La visite dure 5h en tout; je toruve cela assez long mais l'avantage principal est qu'on y apprend beaucoup grâce aux guides. Comme solution alternative, vous pouvez opter pour le pass 24h qui vous donne accès à tous les transports locaux, sauf les gondoles (qui sont considérées comme une attraction touristique). Vous pouvez monter et descendre comme bon vous semble, et le plus important, apprécier la visite à votre rythme, sans vous presser !

AUTRE CHOSE ?
Selon moi, le meilleur moment pour visiter Burano serait entre la fin du printemps et l'été. Le climat en Italie était très imprévisible. La plupart du temps, il pleuvait, et ce pendant toute la journée. J'ai eu de la chance d'avoir du beau temps pendant ma visite.

Je vous laisse apprécier les photos, et restez connectés car j'ai deux articles et vlogs sur l'Italie qui arrivent très prochainement sur le Blog !

---
Bisou
Elsa









No comments: